Wedding Rings - Designs For Life
When you and your partner are choosing wedding rings, you are probably buying one of the most significant pieces of jewelry of your life. However, although you will be keen to ensure that you are getting value for money and that you are buying the 'real deal', choosing your wedding rings design should be a fun rather than a stressful experience.
This is where the Wedding Rings guide to buying rings online can help by providing you with a good overall knowledge of what ring types are available, in what design and in what metal, at what price and where from. With this knowledge at your fingertips, it shouldn't be long before you can decide what to wear on your fingers too. Have fun with it - you can consider all sorts of weding ring designs online without any pressure from hovering sales staff. Go away and think about the designs you've seen - work out which are practical for you, as well as the most fitting and most beautiful symbol of your marital commitment to each other.
The B-P-B of Wedding Ring Buying
When selecting wedding ring designs, we suggest you keep in mind the following - the B-P-B (Budget - Practicality - Beautiful) of ring buying:
- Budget - Be realistic about what you can afford and shop in your price range. If necessary, look for cheaper ways of getting the same 'look' with different ring metals and gemstones.
- Practicality - Choose rings that fit in with your lifestyle. Wedding rings are really special rings, but they are usually everyday rings too. Make sure you choose more robust designs if your wedding rings are likely to be subjected to manual rather than office work for example.
- Beautiful - Yes, you can budget and be practical about your wedding rings, but you need to buy beautiful too. Wedding ring designs have come a very long way from traditional gold bands, but as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so wherever possible choose what you really love - be it a classic, plain gold ring, a diamond-encrusted platinum band, a two or three-tone metal ring or a specific style of wedding ring (such as a Claddagh or Russian ring).
Wedding rings make very personal statements - they symbolise your love, respect, trust and commitment to each other. It's no wonder that buying wedding rings can be such an emotional experience - but most of all, wedding rings express joy - so that's the experience of wedding ring buying, we'd love you to have too - a joyful one.
View our quick and easy guide to:
- Wedding Rings By Type - What rings are typically seen as rings suited for men, women and matching sets, for him 'n' her.
- Wedding Rings By Metal - The characteristics and care needed for gold, platinum and white-gold wedding rings.
- Wedding Rings By Design - Check out some of the most popular ring designs - but don't forget you can always design your own (with a little help from the experts).
- Wedding Rings By Style - Traditional, contemporary, designer - we showcase the main styles and trends.
- Wedding Rings By Price - How to buy cheap wedding rings that fit your bill and an insight to the most expensive wedding rings that possibly don't.